Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back in Action!

I've been out of commission.  I was really sick and totally out of it for days.  Those aren't excuses, just explanations as to why I haven't posted anything beautiful and inspiring in the last few days.  Let's look at some inspiration, shall we?




I've been trying to find a local store to purchase Macaroons from to begin the planning stages of my wedding.  We're hoping to do some bright spring colors in an outdoor, intimate setting with our closest friends and family  It's really sinking in.  We're really beginning to plan everything. Crazy!

Along with wedding planning comes some nonsense.  Spending time at the gym, eating healthy..  The basics!  So I'll hopefully be posting some recipes and pictures of meals I'm cooking that are helping me maintain a healthy lifestyle! (That's not to say you can't have a snack.  Uh, I was looking for macaroons after all ;) )

And soon I'll be announcing a contest to get to know the people reading, as well as letting you guys get to know me!  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment